Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Joining a Church Plant?

My friends, Jonathan and Robie Dodson are starting a church in Austin, TX. They have asked us to join their team. What does this mean? Is this something we could possibly do? In order for this to happen, our debt would have to be paid off, and things like our house, my Mom, Sarrah's insurance among other things would have to be taken care of. Is God capable of this? Of course... Is this where He is calling us? Not sure... Baby steps... Need to be faithful just where I am...

My job... crap! Looks as if that isn't looking so good anymore. The financial position of the company is pretty bad and I believe the higher-ups to be unethical and lacking in integrity. Nearly fraudulent... if that is really the case, I feel the need to get out of there. Guess we'll see... I pray for something that allows me to take care of Sarrah as I'm supposed to. Guess my 250K shares won't be worth too much... bummer.

No comments: