Monday, June 11, 2007

My Job...

My current job is really getting stressful. I work anywhere from 60-80 hours a week, and it's not nearly enough. I have about 150 unreturned emails to address from the past week, and over 70 vm's. I have 2 projects that needed to be completed last week that will take at least a day for each one. And, the last project I had was/is a complete disaster. This is not of my own fault, but because we haven't had an accounting system to actually put the a/r in. I've been working from 2:20 am and its now almost 7pm. I'll do the same almost everyday this week. That means I'm making about $7.29/hr. Not worth it for the amount of stress...

Father in Heaven- thank You for my job! I am soo grateful that You delivered me from a lifetime of bartending into the 'real world'. You allow me to provide for Sarrah, while being able to spend great time with her! Thank You! I know that You will continue to provide for me and us, but You know how I fear the unknown. I pray that if transition is on its way, please make it easy. Sarrah needs the absence of stress at this time in her life, especially until we get her Veldona. I pray for that as well... You know she needs it... thank You for allowing us to host the Austin's!!! I pray that Sarrah was an encouragement to Melanie, and I pray for Rob, that he may begin to learn how to lead his household and Melanie lets him... thank You!

No comments: